About Us Your Pittsburgh Chiropractor
Our Goal at Yakovac Family/Sports Chiropractic Center is to help you and your family to perform their best — at work, home, and play.
Dr. Bob Yakovac has been delivering quality chiropractic care to South Hills Pittsburgh, Mt Lebanon since 1988.
Patients visit Dr. Bob for their chiropractic care for 1 of 4 reasons:
- Symptoms from an ache, pain or dysfunction of the cranial, spinal, or extremity joints from athletics, work, or daily activities at home.
- Correction of a major condition such as asthma, allergies, constipation, myofascitis, scoliosis, stress, headaches, or migraines.
- Treatment of an illness such as sinus infections, cough, colds, flu, bronchitis, stomach aches, irritability, or eye problems.
- Wellness care and a better world by patient education, spinal care, extremity care, nutrition education, weight management, ergonomic studies, work hardening, lifestyle changes.
Please feel free to call or email our office with any questions and concerns with any member of our team; we believe that open communication with our present and future patient is the best path to helping you achieve the peak state of your health.
When many people seek care in our office they have one goal: relief. So that’s where we start! During this initial stage of intensive care, we have several obligations:
- Uncover the underlying cause of the health problem
- Suggest a care plan to produce the fastest results possible
- Offer ways patients can participate in their recovery
- Explain value of post-symptomatic wellness care
We encourage our patients to achieve the highest levels of health they can. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing chiropractic care. Our desire is to see our practice members abandon the prevailing sickness care model of health (waiting for symptoms and then taking action), in favor of the emerging wellness model.
The doctor will advise and guide you for the best treatment for you particular problem.
Regardless of your health goals, please understand that the doctor sees himself as the captain of your health ship guiding you through the rough waters of impaired physical function or ill-health. You are the paying passenger being the master your body and ultimately responsible for your own health. It’s your body, your health and your future. Our job is to offer you the finest chiropractic care possible for safe and healthy passage on your voyage through life.
Sound interesting? Please contact our Pittsburgh office to make an appointment.